Sunday, December 03, 2006

My Feline Friend

Meet my new friend Kitty. I met her at my Grandparents' farm. She is a calico who was taken in because her owners couldn't keep her after they moved. Kitty was an outdoor cat, but today Grandma C. let her in the house because Grandpa C. was not home. I got to play with Kitty while she was in the house. I met her out in the yard before she came in the house, but it wasn't until she was in my territory that we became friends...I think. I'm still trying to figure out if she liked me or not. I'm glad we were able to get pictures of us together.


A few days after I went back home to the city, I found out Kitty died. She was killed after a car ran her over one night. I will always remember her for she was my first feline friend. She will always remain my special friend regardless of how she felt about me.

3 comments:

Winston said...

Hey Oscar,
Cats really like it if you bite down on their jugulars really hard. Give it a try next time =)

The Grand Duke

Duke and Gidget said...

Oscar, we are so sorry to hear about Kitty. We are glad you got to spend some time with her before she passed. And we are sure she will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

In regards to your question on our blog, we're sorry, but we haven't switched over to blogger beta yet. We wish we could be more helpful, but hopefully someone out there can give you some advice on how to post videos.

Winston said...

Hey Oscar,
I saw your comment on Duke and Gidget's blog regarding posting videos in Blogger Beta. I think you're having the same problem that I was. If you are, here's what you do: You need to go into your YouTube account and erase your blogger as the account to post videos to. The problem is that you tube is set up to allow you to select new blogs, and since blogger beta has the same address YouTube does not understand that you are trying to set up a new blog. After erasing the blog, reenter the info necessary to post to the blog. DON'T FORGET: under the format there is going to be a pull down that allows you to select "Blogger Beta". Choose that one, enter your blog and password in your YouTube account, and you should be good to post videos to Blogger Beta from YouTube again.