Friday, December 15, 2006

Fun! Blog Tag!

So, I've been tagged by my friends Duke and Gidget and Scrappy. Now you're probably wondering-"How do you play tag on a blog?" Well, it's more like, someone tags you and then you follow their directions on what to blog about. Today, it's Christmas tag so I am to write about three things I want for Christmas and three things I don't want for christmas.

Three Things I Want For Christmas:
1. A personal backyard so I can run and play without supervision-or Mom chasing me around telling me to "come" because that is no fun
2. Lots of treats! Come on Mr. Vet. pugs are supposed to be fat!
3. I wouldn't mind another rawhide bone, seeing as how those will occupy me for hours when I'm bored. Plus, it's edible unlike this new boring bone I have.



Three Things I Don't Want For Christmas
1. To go to the big dog park to be mauled by a husky and shar pei.
2. To go on another diet. Again, pugs are supposed to be a bit round in the middle.
3. For Mommy to stop yelling at me when I try to eat..I mean...errr...read the mail. Yes, for Mommy to stop yelling at me when I read the mail. I'm only trying to keep up with what's going on in my parents world.
4. To have Mommy stop shoving me around in the bed when I'm sleeping with her and Daddy. It really disturbs my sleep!

OK. I need to tag five people and Duke and Gidget tagged some of the people I was going to tag. I'm tagging Mylo. I hope he's feeling better, he just ate a lot of yarn. Mary Margarate O'Brien, she's a pretty little lady. Bailey; Cairo, he's kind of funny. Puggy's World, he's an older pug. I look to him for wisdom sometime. He's also from Singapore and I think he calls his parents Fat Fat. I'm not sure.

3 comments:

Baily said...

hey we got tagged! how cool!
now i just got to think of 3 things i want...hmmmmm........ what about food, food and food?

nose licks
baily

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Ooooh I know all about the bed thing.

tail wags
scrappy

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I have a big yard, but it's not fenced so it's a WASTE!

Bussie Kissies
Buster