Friday, December 08, 2006

Help!

Help! Now there are two strange men in my territory! I don't know what to do. They are sitting in the utility closet making all sorts of loud scary sounds! They've got these strange looking tools, with pinchy and pointy things on the end, one of the tools they have makes this strange, hot fiery light when the button is pushed. Others have huge flat metal heads. I don't like these tools. They look scary-they look like they'd hurt if someone touched me with them. There are wires all over too and ohh...what's this? It's small and pointy..looks like a nail. Hmm...I'll have to keep this in mind. I don't know what to do about these guys....I have to protect Mommy. I guess all I can do is run around and bark at them, make them know who's boss around here!

No comments: