Monday, December 18, 2006

Last Weekend (part 2)

We finally arrived at the family's house. It was nicely decorated for Christmas. Not a square inch wasn't covered by some sort of Christmas decoration. It really put me in the Christmas mood! Which, is in seven days!! I can't wait till Santa Claus comes!

Anyway, I got to meet my Aunt Peg for the first time. She lives in Hungary. I really wasn't sure about her at first. Although to be fair, she doesn't really like dogs either. Anyway, I heard the she gets called "Pugsley,"and "Pug," and Mommy told me that this man calls her "Pig." She said that is because he is from New Zealand, but what significance that has I do not know. So, I was really confused because those are names you would call a Pug. I wasn't sure if she was a pug or not. She's related to Mommy so she has to be human. Does that mean she's a human pug? Does she have a curly tail? I also thought I might be afraid of her because Mommy said she gets surprised her eyes practically pop out of her head. If you're needing an analogy think Barney Fife from "Andy Griffeth."

Well, I found out she is fully human and not part pug or pig. I tried to respect her personal space and I left her alone for the most part. I didn't want to startle her and have her eyes pop out. I think I'm too young to see that. Sometimes,I'd go say "hi" to her and that usually seemed OK. Actually, I'm not sure she knew what to do, but since

The rumor is: She kind of likes me. It's supposed to be a secret too. So don't let her know that I know that she kind of likes me. I mean, how can you resist a cute little face like this one:

2 comments:

Duke and Gidget said...

Great story Oscar. Sounds like you had a fun weekend. And yes, you are definitely too young to see your Aunt Peg's eyes pop out!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

They pop out! How does she see to get them back in?!?!?!

Bussie Kissies
Buster