Friday, December 29, 2006

A Week in Review...Almost

Here is Mommy's gingerbread house she made, inspired by Martha Stewart. Daddy calls it the "Gingerbread Unibomber's Shed." It really is bad isn't it? I just hope she lets me eat it!



Here, I am desperately waiting to get to my Grandparents so it can be Christmas.


Before Daddy gave Mommy her camera for Christmas, he took a few pictures of the Christmas tree at the Rockefeller Center in NYC.


Enjoying my Dingo beefy rawhide treats after opening my stocking:

Here I am trying to play with my cousin. He's only two months older than me! I think we could be good friends!


He giggles an awful lot!


More pictures may follow later!

3 comments:

Justin said...

Lots of good moments to share!! I think the hut looks good as your Momma had made it with lots of care n love....

Wish you a very happy new year from all of us here...
hey, will you not wish me!!!!hehehe

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

you two look like you could have lots of fun together - except in that picture where it looks like you are eating his head! ; )

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Looks like you had a great christmas and your ear infection didnt upset your day too much.

Happy New Year
~Scrappy