Friday, December 08, 2006

I don't like this. Something doesn't feel good to me. Yesterday this man came in our house and banged around in our utility closet. Mommy wouldn't let me go near him and she held me the whole time he was here. He was only here for five minutes-not even that. Then later in the evening, another Man came..twice. He banged around in our utility closet too. Each time, I got locked up in the room upstairs. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but when company comes, don't I get to say "hi?" I usually get to stay downstairs with the company. Today, the same man came and Mommy locked me up in the bedroom upstairs. This man makes a lot of noise too...and he made a nice mess for me clean up after. He tracked in dirt-yummy. I think he's still going to come back because he left the utility closet open and his tools are still here. Hopefully this time, Mommy won't shut me up in the bedroom.

1 comment:

Chimney Cleaning Irvington said...

Hello mmate great blog post