Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Evening at the Dog Park


I just got back from the dog park, luckily I got back right before it stormed. It was fun though, I met a new friend, his name is Rico. He's a jack russel, chihuaha, and fox terrior mix. Mommy thought he was really cute, but not as cute as me of course. Rico would chase and bark at me and then I'd chase him and bark at him too. If he was tired and didn't want to play or if someone was holding him, I'd bark and whine trying to get him to chase me. I overheard my parents talking and they said something about me not getting to go back to the park or not going to park very often until after my next visit to the vet. I'm not sure why, I think it has something to do with me making Rico uncomfortable. It must have been when I tried to put him in his place..but he's younger and smaller than me and that's what my instincts told me I was supposed to do.

No comments: