Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It Really Was An Accident


Let me first start out by saying that I am housebroken. I have gone several weeks without an accident...until today and every time Mommy vacuums. There is something about the vacuum cleaner that makes me excited and nervous all at once. I don't know if it is because it is very scary looking or the fact that it is really, really loud-but it scares me somewhat. When Mommy pulls it out of the closet, I lay myself really close to the ground and then I wag my tail really hard such that my whole body wiggles. If it comes near me I run far away from it. But, like I said, I get nervous and excited around it and I will tinkle-which Mommy never knows about until she steps in it(which doesn't exactly please her). Mommy doesn't know if I should be punished or not because I don't realize that I do it. It just sort of happens. Other than that, housebreaking has been going really well. I have learned that Mommy and Daddy determine when I go out so I don't need to worry and try to take care of my business on my own inside the house.

No comments: