Monday, June 26, 2006

All Grown Up?



I think I'm a grown up now because Mommy let me sleep in her bed last night. She's let me sleep in her bed before, but only for a few hours when Daddy is gone. Last night, though, I stayed in her bed the WHOLE night! I just slept quietly next to Mommy, I didn't even snore that much-it's more comfortable sleeping on top of a down blanket on a king sized bed. I didn't get up and try to play or jump off the bed, nor did I have any accidents either! So I guess this means that I'm growing up. I can't wait till I'm a full-sized pug! Mommy said that when I'm a full-sized pug she'll buy me a swimming vest so I can go swimming. My Uncles have an above ground pool and it looks like a lot fun! I think I've been growing up because Mommy has been feeding me a lot of food. In fact, the vet gave her a new measuring cup for my dog food that measures more accurately than my scoop and we discovered that Mommy has been feeding me nearly a cup more than I should be getting. But somehow, I'm not overweight. I think it's because I have a lot of energy and I run around a lot. On the weight scale I'm a 3.5 out 5, with 1 being severely underweight, 3 being perfect and 5 hugely overweight. I'm only 13 lbs and for a 5 mo. old pug, I think that's pretty good. Well, I have to go now, because I want to watch Martha Stewart with Mommy. It's bring your own bulldog day and some of the bulldogs are doing cool tricks that I want to learn!

No comments: