Sunday, June 11, 2006

My Big Debut

Today is my first day of blogging. Mommy and I have wanted to do this for awhile, but we weren't sure if we were going to have the time. I had to convince mommy that I do a lot of cute things that should be documented, plus other people might get a kick out of the things I do (like the squeeky bat noises I made yesterday at the dog park when I got annoyed with a min pin.). My site might take a while to get going; if you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to post them. Oh, and don't forget to sign my guestbook!

So about me:
I'm a 4 month old fawn, purebred AKC pug puppy. I love to chew on my toys and furniture when my mommy and daddy aren't watching. Sometime's I'll shove my tennis ball or rawhide bone under the couch, then I'll pretend I'm trying to get it out, while I am actually digging at the bottom of the couch, but shhh, don't tell mommy...I think I have her fooled! I also enjoy digging at the carpet and tearing up little pieces. One time, I pulled up a little chunk of carpet and showed it to my mommy. Boy, was that a mistake!! Luckily for me, she never found where it came from.

Asides from chewing on things, I love to run and I love attention! Sometimes, I will run circles around the apartment, like I'm running a race or something. I used to be small enough I could run underneath our coffee table, but I can't do that anymore. I can still run underneath the TV stand, but I have to be careful sometimes or I'll hit my head, which doesn't feel good when I'm running really fast. When I'm playing tag with mommy and daddy, I'll go hide under the TV stand. I love playing with my mommy and daddy, but I don't like it when they ignore me. When mommy gets on her laptop, I'll stand there and bark at it. The other day, she was sitting on the couch with her laptop, doing her best to ignore me (I think she learned that from me), so I decided I was going to show her a lesson or two. I jumped onto the couch, over her laptop, and into her lap! It was quite a challenge, but I did it so fast it made her squeal! But you know what she did, she shoved me off and yelled at me. Oh, I forgot to mention that she had a glass of juice in her hand when I jumped into her lap; I almost made her spill it all over herself and the couch! Oh man, I would have been in so much trouble if that had happened. All I wanted was a little attention. It's better for me when I get lots of attention, because then I won't want to go chew on the carpet, or the furniture, or my new favorite toy: the shoe cubby!

Well, I think that is all I will say for now! I've got to get some sleep..did I mention that I also love to sleep?!

No comments: