Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Good Times All Around


Tomorrow is going to be the best day ever! First I get to go to the veterinarians! Yes, I love going to the vet's. Wanna know why? Well, for one, I get to see a lot of people who tell me how cute, handsome and how soft I am (which is rare for pugs by the way). Second, I get lots and lots of treats and peanut butter! I love peanut butter but I never get it unless I'm at the vet's.

I also get to go to my Grandparent's farm! There I get to play and run around a big yard and with no fence too! I also have four uncles who give me A LOT of attention; I just love them. They'll chase me around the house and the yard or they'll put me on their trampoline. It's a lot of fun! I just have to be careful about my territorial cousin Buddy. Buddy..what a hick sounding name! He he! Anyway, he's pretty rough-on my first day at the farm, I went to go say "hi" to him only to find myself pinned to ground underneath his big paws staring into his barred teeth and scary eyes. He barked and growled at me! I was so scared, when he finally let me back up I cried and ran away (or at least tried too, I was so scared I could't even walk so I was limping and skipping). Mommy finally picked me up and checked me all over to make sure I was okay; she was really scared for me! Buddy is big enough he could have bitten my head off without trying. I guess he was just jealous of my city boy charm.

Other than that, I love going to the farm and I can't wait till tomorrow! The three hour drive won't be so much fun! Mommy is dropping me off at the vet's office and then she is going to her journalism class. Once her class is over she is going to pick me up and then we are going to leave right away! My vet's office is on her school campus so we won't lose too much time. It's going to be like escaping! Ooohhh, I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight!

No comments: