Friday, November 30, 2007

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas....

Well, I only got twenty minutes of cuddling time with Mommy on the couch last night before she fell asleep. It's just as well considering she was sitting cross legged with pillows and blankets tucked all around her. There was no flat, wide and level surface for me to comfortably stretch across for sleeping.

Last night, Mommy was too busy cleaning. She said it was so the apartment looked really nice and was clean for us to put up Christmas decorations. I don't mind it when she cleans because then I get to chase the swiffer duster that she never lets me play with. Nevermind. After thinking this through, I realized I hate it when she cleans, because I hate being yelled "NO" at when I jump up and try to grab the swiffer duster not to mention I hate that noisy vacuum!

Anyway, after she cleaned up the whole apartment she decided it was a good time to trash the kitchen. But, it was worth it-she was made Christmas cookies! She even let me eat some of the dough that fell on the floor.

It was a good evening, but a busy one. We listened to Christmas music and ate a few Christmas cookies. The icing for the cookies wasn't very good though because Mommy ran out of powdered sugar.

Anyway, I am really looking forward to tonight, because we are going to put up our Christmas tree! I can't wait to see what my parents have planned!

3 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

What a great evening! That sounds like so much fun and I bet your kitchen smelled really good too!
I do not think I like it when my momma cleans either. I work really hard at scattering my fuzz everywhere and that vaccum just sucks it right up. How am I ever going to create a pug dustball army if she keeps cleaning?
Emmitt

Frances Louise said...

I hate when my parents use the vacuum too. They even try to chase me around the house with the vacuum -- the nerve!

Jessica said...

Yea!! We love Christmas. Be sure to show us some pictures of your tree.

Love, Seadra and Zoe