Tuesday, November 27, 2007


Mommy seems to enjoy it when I get annoyed so she puts me in situations where I have to work really hard-which is also annoying. It all started when I walked up to her with a jersey and asked her to play tug.

Instead, this is what she did to me:





I worked really hard to pull this thing off of me.


Instead, I managed to wiggle it on me just perfectly.



I don't think it looks to bad...except it is awfully big...Can I get this in a size small?


Does this make my glutes look big?

When I walked, I would somehow find myself balled up underneath it.

It made it very difficult to walk.



It even swallowed my head!

It took a long time of twirling around in circles and doing somersaults on the floor before I managed to get out of this thing.

Once I managed to get that thing off of me, I stomped all over it, pounding it into the floor.

That ought to teach it a lesson!

8 comments:

Clover said...

Aw, Oscar!
You look so cute in your jersey! Sounds like it took a lot of hard work to get it off!
Love Clover xo
P.S. I also love to chew things into my humans necks! Fun huh?

Archie and Melissa said...

OMG! Oscar you are hysterical! You made my day! Great pictures!
Thank you for stopping by our blog. I do have cards of my collages for sale on Etsy. I have not had a chance to list collage #3 yet but it can be made into the set you like it. :) here is a direct link...
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7913260
:) melissa and emmitt

Frances Louise said...

I think you taught that jersey a thing or two . . . I don't think it will bother you again! But that was very funny.

The Devil Dog said...

That is a great series of pictures. I am glad you stomped on it in the end. Heck, I am glad you got out of it.

Roxy

the Corgi Girls said...

BOL, too funny, our mum and dad do that too!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Awe, you poor guy! Your Mom person is mean to you! I hope you got a treat after that or at least some gravy!

Winston said...

I hope you left a surprise on the jersey to mark your victory and teach your mean mommy a lesson.

the Grand Duke

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Sooo funny! Glad you showed the jersey who was boss.

Four Pugz