Sunday, August 05, 2007

Playing with Daddy!

Sometimes before bed, Daddy and I will wrestle and chase each other around the apartment. Mommy does not understand why we wait until it is time to crawl into bed, you know, when you're supposed to be winding down. What she doesn't understand is that it is bonding time for Daddy and me.

Mommy will stand in a corner somewhere to stay out-of-the-way and to take pictures.

This is me trying to attack Daddy on the bed. He did a pretty good job batting me away with his arms. My eyes look really weird in this photo. In fact, in every photo Mommy took that evening my eyes looked like fiery marbles and Daddy's were all red. Hmmm....


When I can't seem to keep Daddy pinned down or I get very excited or just want to switch things up a bit, I run around the apartment as fast I can. Then, I'll come in the bedroom and hide.
I thought I did a better job of hiding.

That day, even before I started wrestling with Daddy, I became obsessed with hiding under the bed. Mommy would walk around the apartment looking for me and would somehow find me under the bed. Here I thought I was safe and they couldn't find me. I was testing out the hiding spot to see if I could hide there to eat toilet paper, dryer sheets and anything else I wasn't allowed to have.

It's obvious I am going to have to rethink my strategy.

4 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Under the bed is a fun place to hang out. It's nice and cool under there, and the Woman doesn't sweep under there much, so it's the perfect secret laboratory in which to build my brother out of fur balls!

Katherine and Pippa said...

I do bonding too, but not quite the same way.

Pippa

Anonymous said...

Hello,

My name is Anthony Ngo and I’m involved in an online pet community website called PetPop.com. While browsing around I came across your blog and I was wondering if you would like to feature or write about us on your blog. I may be going out on a limb by asking you for promotional help through your blog, but I hope you find PetPop.com to be as news worthy as I perceive it to be.

Also, the site could be a huge benefit for your readers to know about. Well, I hope to hear from you shortly and thank you for your time.

P.S. The site could be interesting for your pug as well, check it out =)

Best,
Anthony Ngo
a.ngo@petpop.com

Deanna said...

Your dad looks like tons of fun!