Friday, January 19, 2007

It's snowing! Or is that rain? I'm not sure, I can't tell anymore!

I want to start off by thanking all those who tirelessly devoted their time to voting for me! Although I didn't get picked for the Cutest Face contest, your efforts did not go in vain. Well, I'm not sure about that. I did learn that I've got the best fans in the land! I ended up with 592 votes. Thank You!


For the past several weekends and also weekdays, it's been raining. But, today the weather was different! It was snowing! It was cold and wet, just like rain, only it was white and stuck to my face. It has snowed here before, but it's never stuck to the ground like it did today.



I was able to make little footprints in the snow.

Mommy tried to get a picture of my snow covered face, but I was to busy investigating the white fluffy stuff.


At least it wasn't dark and rainy like it has been lately. It makes people lazy and then this is what happens:
It takes a toll on the human body. It also makes them lazy. So lazy they sleep on top of their dogs. Daddy was so tired he didn't seem to notice that I was underneath him hanging off the couch.

4 comments:

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Awwww that walk looked like fun. I would love too see snow like that.

Tail wags
~Scrappy

L said...

That picture is so great, it looks like his face is dripping off the couch!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Lil footprints! So did you make yellow snow? I'm jealous!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Wow! It snowed!!! I WANT SNOW TOO!!! It seems that here in Europe we won't see any snow this winter... that is weird (my humans say)...