I can't believe it is six days until Christmas! I am so excited! Mommy wrapped up some of my presents and they're sitting underneath the tree. As soon as she put them under the tree I went to go sniff them. I really wanted to open them up, but she wouldn't let me! OOoooohhh, I just can't wait! I love getting presents! But hey, who doesn't?!
I wrote a letter to Santa to see if he would bring me presents. After all, I've been a good boy this year.
Here it is:
Dear Santa, I hope you and all of your elves are staying warm in the North Pole. I just want to let you know that I've been a very good dog this year. Nevermind the fact that I pooped in my parent's bed, or spitefully, I mean accidentally peed on the floor right in front of Mommy or scratched up their coffee table, snuck out of the apartment, or stole dryer sheets and ate them under the bed where Mommy couldn't get to me, or jumped out of the bath tub in the middle of a bath because I didn't want to take a bath, or ate stuff out of the trash...oh right.
I've been a very good dog. I wait for my food to be served and I cuddle with my parents on the couch, I keep Mommy's feet warm when she goes to bed, when Daddy's gone I sleep up with her, when Daddy's working from home I sit with him to make sure he does his work right, when Mommy works from home I lay in her lap, I bark at the strangers to protect my home..see, I'm a very good dog. And, good dogs get presents, right? Well, if you don't mind, I'd like to put in a few of my own requests. Here is what I would like for Christmas.
1. Food bowls, especially ones that don't slide around on the floor-scary
2. Food, Come on, I need food to go in the food bowls, right?
3. Treats, lots and lots of treats! Good tasty ones, maybe some with yogurt icing, yummy!
5.Toys, I'm getting low on my toys. In fact, I don't really have any toys come to think of it. Just my nylabone and kong. That gets boring after awhile.
6. Blankets. Umm...Mommy took mine away from me. She won't even let me play with them anymore! Sure, I may have puked up a nice little wad of blanket Saturday morning, but I don't think that's enough reason to ban me from chewing on them. Don't you agree?
7. Dryer sheets, I want my own so that I don't have to steal Mommy's and get in trouble
8. Socks, again, so I don't have to steal Mommy's. I don't want to get in trouble.
9. A pet hamster. I heard they're fun to play with.
Santa, I think that is all I want for Christmas. I don't think I'm asking for too much. Plus, I promise to be good.
Sincerely, Oscar Tiberius
P.S If you come to my house, I'll make sure you get sugar cookies. They're really good! Maybe, I'll get Mommy to leave some out for your reindeer too!