Thursday, December 13, 2007

Let it Snow!

I woke up one day last week and discovered it had snowed. It snowed three inches overnight! Not only that, but it continued to snow all day long. I forgot how cold and wet the snow is. Now, it really seems like Christmas.

I do not like being out in the snow though. It makes my paws wet and cold and I just don't like that.
The snow has since melted, and now it's rainy. Mommy wishes it would snow again, but I think she's crazy.

Snow just makes me want to run back inside the house and snuggle on the couch.

6 comments:

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hey Oscar! Sorry for not visitig you blog for awhile... my human was too busy.
And look! You have snow! I want some snow too! Cand you send me some?
Hugs!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Oh, I agree. That snow stuff is awful!

Clover said...

Hi Oscar,

We have tons and tons of snow here, and more is coming down now! I am happy because I really love it!!

Love Clover xo

Frances Louise said...

Hey Oscar -- you need to get snow shoes like me!

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

We agree with you. . .snuggling is great after being out in the snow. We had snow and ice over the weekend. . .brrrrr.

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

I love snow.... we are in summer here lol Snow sounds divine right now.

Wishing you a happy festive season
~Scrappy