Daddy decided to work from home one day last week. I was so excited and put together a list of all the fun things I was going to do that day.
1. Bark at the neighbors
2. Bark at some mystery sound in the house
3. Play tug-of-war with Daddy
4. Go to the dog park
5. Play tug-of-war again
7. Bark at the neighbors again
8. Run around the apartment
9. Eat a dryer sheet
10. Go back to the dog park
12. Watch Animal Planet
13. Chase Daddy around the apartment
14. Play with my new Kong
15. Bark at the neighbors
17. Go for a walk with Daddy
18. Play tug-of-war with Daddy again
However, my day did not go the way I expected it to. First of all, Daddy said he had to work, second of all, he was on the phone off and on throughout the day. This meant I couldn't bark at the neighbors. It also meant he didn't have the freedom to take me to the dog park. He also wouldn't let me watch TV. So, I curled up on my pillow on the couch. I realized how awfully tired I really was.
So this is what I did all day instead.
1. I slept.
2. I slept some more.
3. I tried to sleep, but was then interrupted by this photo shoot.