Saturday, September 22, 2007

Making New Friends

Boy, oh, Boy, oh, Boy! Last night was so much fun. First, Mommy came home from work with a friend of hers and she and I played for about 30-45 minutes before they left me. Then a couple hours later, Mommy came home with another friend! I like her second friend, A. I kept trying to give her kisses. But, all night the three of us played tug, fetch and wrestled with me. It was so much fun. I got tired, but I wasn't going to tell them that. I was afraid they might not play with me anymore.

So I showed off and they laughed at me telling me how handsome and charming and funny I am.

Although they tried to torture me. They tied my blanket around my waste, around my legs and hooked it in my collar!

But then, M made up for it by tying my tennis ball in my blanket and throwing it across the room. It was a lot fun trying to rip apart my blanket to get the ball.

I hope Mommy brings her friends over again, especially A. since I have a crush on her. They were a lot of fun and I had their full attention for two hours! They were going to watch a movie, but they played me instead!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like FUN!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe