Friday, September 14, 2007

Real Jobs Vs. "Real Jobs"


Wow! This week sure went by quickly! I know it was over a week since we last made a post. You can blame Mother for that. She said she is too busy with her job, but if that were the case she would have spent more time blogging about me. I think she is wasting time on the job. Whaddya think? This does not bode well for her year-end review.

But yes, during Mommy's free time she is very busy with what she calls her "real job"-whatever.

Last Thursday Mommy worked from home. We didn't get to play much, but she took a few minutes every every hour or so to give me a little attention.


I just mostly sat under the table to provide her creative inspiration. She was working really hard to get her newsletter launched.

But, then she started taking pictures of me for some reason. It really wore me out.

I don't think she understands that I can't provide her creative inspiration when I am tired.

I finally fell asleep and she stopped taking pictures of me.

I know that some dogs might have a problem with me sleeping when my parents are home from work, but thats what I like to do. It's better to sleep under the table with your human close by rather than in your crate. Plus, Mommy picked a nice spot to work where the sun was shining through.

Anyway, Daddy is gone tonight so it is just Mommy and me. We are getting ready to watch The Man From Snowy River. It was one of Mommy's favorite movies growing-up. I'm getting pretty tired of waiting for her to watch it with me though. I've been digging at her sides to let me cuddle with her, but she won't put down the computer. I've told her that she can take a break from her work, but she won't listen to me. I think I'm going to go have to go bark at some kids.

On a side-note, the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Panera Bread rivals the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks. This does not bode well for Mommy's PSL/espresso addiction or Daddy's wallet!

1 comment:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Oh Oscar, what a difficult live you lead :)