Thursday, November 06, 2008

46 Days Till Christmas

This post is dedicated to my cousin Emily. I get to meet her for the very first time this year at Christmas! I'm excited because I heard she is smart, feisty, and super fun. Emily has already read this blog and has requested more updates. So today, I'd like to write a post for her. So Emi, this is for you!

Socks: They're small and easy to flip around and they are smelly. This is why I love them and why I like to steal them out of the dirty laundry. The best time to do this is when Mommy is cleaning the bedroom after sorting laundry.

So that is what I did and went like this:

Mmmm...I love this sock. It's smelly and so chewable.


I better keep an eye out for Mom, just in case...
WHOA!


I promise I was NOT chewing on this sock. You missed one and I was just picking it up for you.




In the end, I never got in trouble. Mom thought it was cute and she gave me one of her old socks to keep.

1 comment:

the Corgi Girls said...

BOL, we've never sampled socks, we must be missing out! We do love laundry time too though!

;o)
M & I