Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Woman Tricked Me


Mommy enticed good behavior out of me today by saying that we were going to go for a car ride. I thought we were going to go somewhere fun. Nope. I sat in the car while Mommy made a few quick errands. Then, we went to PetSmart. Finally the fun begins. I like going there. I was so excited to get out of the car that I got my leash caught on something in the car. So while Mommy was trying to get me loose I kept tugging on my leash trying to get out of the car. At the same time I tried to escape, Mommy unhooked my leash off of whatever it was stuck on and it slipped out of her hand. At this time, I bolted out of the car into the parking lot. This caused Mommy to step on my leash in order to catch me. In return it caused my collar to snap in half. I'm Free! I ran around the parking lot sniffing medians filled with mulch and grass. I was excited to explore my new surroundings. Mommy on the other hand was not so happy with me. She finally caught me when I went over to say "hi" to another canine friend. Again, I was careless. After Mommy caught me she took me into the store. Where, I got my nails trimmed. I was NOT a happy dog. I did get a new collar, but not the one Mommy and I liked. The one we liked was too big, so we got a cheaper one till we find the one we both like. The big lesson learned today: No more car rides.

2 comments:

Boo Boo said...

Hi Oscar,

Thanks for visiting my blog, I like your blog and your pics .... YOU ARE SO CUTE ...

Yeah, we pugs hate to have our nails clipped ... ARGGGHHHHH

NOT FUN !!

Deanna said...

Nail clipping is not a good trade-off for a few moments of freedom! You should have also gotten a to y and treats!