Thursday, August 24, 2006

Running With the Big Dogs

Tomorrow, I will leave to go live with four greyhounds for a week. My humans are leaving to go to Ocean city for a week followed by a brief stop by Washington DC. Last weekend I went to go visit these greyhounds, and I'm not really sure how I feel about them yet. At first, I was really excited to meet new friends until I got in the house and saw legs...long legs. I spent the hour being sniffed and checked out by these long legged, long snouted creatures. I think one of them thought I was a toy because every time I moved it'd jump in front of me, get down on it's front legs and just start barking at me. I wasn't sure what to do. At first I ran away from her but then she chased me...well, more like stepped in front of me, that really was all she had to do. So, I laid there with my tail in between my legs and my ears laying flat against my head. We'll have to see how it goes. I'm kind of looking forward to it, but I'm also kind of nervous. I also heard rumors that I might be able to sleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed tonight. And yes, Daddy is home, so I don't know what is going on. Cool huh? I'll have to try not to snore so I can sleep in that bed more often. Nah....I'm going to snore.

No comments: