Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Who Needs a vacuum Cleaner?


Ulggghh...I don't feel very good this afternoon. I tried helping Mommy with the laundry today. Well, actually, I pretended like I was helping but I was really after dryer sheets and underwear. When Mommy wasn't looking I swiped a dryer sheet. It smelled and tasted really good..for awhile.
I thought I was being sneaky but Mom turned around and saw me before I could finish it. So I ripped off a piece and chewed it as fast as I could. Actually, I swallowed it as fast as I could. I pretty much swallowed it whole, like a snake would swallow it's prey. Dryer sheets are hard to chew up, you know. I didn't want to lose my snack, what else was I supposed to do? If I dropped it, she'd take it away from me and what fun would that be? Now that I think about it, it's not really that fun after all. Not when you have 3/4 of a dryer sheet sitting in your stomach. Now when I burp or yawn my breath smells like Snuggle fabric softener. Hmmm...I wonder what it will smell like coming out.

No comments: