Monday, September 15, 2008

Sleepy and Spoiled



I know I am supposed to tell you about my Sunday adventure, but I haven't got photos right now and I know I need to update my blog. So, we're going to go out-of-order, but later in the week we should have photos posted. When we do, I'll introduce you to my new friend "Mr. Pug."

Sometimes, sleeping on the back of the couch just doesn't do it for me anymore.


We all know I am way too good to sleep on the floor. I mean, carpet isn't really all that soft and well, it's not very cushy. O.K forget the fact that I am asleep in the next photo.


When I am tired and want a good nap, I go to my bed. My parents claim it's their bed, but we all know better. I push and shove Mommy around just as much as she pushes and shoves me.

The bedroom is dark and cozy and the bed is fluffy and soft.

This is where I slept after my weekend adventure with Mommy. I was in desperate need of some "me" time. Normally I sleep on the back of the couch during the day.

Daddy, who realized the living room was quiet for a very long time came looking for me to find me curled up in my bed. I did not appreciate him disturbing me to take a photo.

After thoroughly enjoying my nap in the parents bedroom, I decided to go back again the next day.


I found a comfier spot.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That bed does look comfy - and that couch looks comfy too! Makes Howie want to take a nap!!!