Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Howl-o-ween!


I've had a pretty big, but fun weekend! We went to the country where I got to see my grandparents and my uncles. It was so much fun!

Mommy entered me in a costume contest at their Petco. I didn't win anything, though.The two sets of winners were Dorothy and the Scarecrow from "Wizard of Oz" and then a Bride and Groom. They did give me some awesome treats! They gave me these sandwich cookies that smell and taste so good! I think Mommy is jealous.

I dressed up as a police officer. I should have made Mommy dress up too, then we might have won. Everyone still thought I was the cutest dog there! Grandma H and Grandpa and Grandma C and all my Uncles were there to see me. Daddy didn't go-I think he was embarressed for me, but there was also a football game on tv.



Then on Sunday, I got to go to a cook-out! My Uncle Dan's and Uncle Mike's youth group was having a fall party at my Grandparents. I got a lot of attention!

I didn't know what was going on, at first. There was this big fire which kind of scared me. I didn't know what it was other than the fact that it was big and hot. Then, all of these people came. I didn't know who they were so I barked and growled at them. I had to act tough, especially since I was in my uniform. But then, I realized these people were bringing food and therefore, they were my friends. At least thats what I thought, until I realized they weren't going to give me any. So, then I continued to bark and growl at them.

1 comment:

Duke and Gidget said...

Sounds like you had a very fun weekend. And we think you look great as a Pug-Officer!