Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lazy Gross Weekends

Sigh. I don't know about you, but I'm beginning to not like winter. Here it is either rainy or snowy and all together frigid. Do you know what this means? It means, I'm not taking trips to the dog park or going on long walks through the neighborhood. It also means I'm making more frequent trips to go O-U-T because instead of taking care of all of my business I only take care of part of it forcing me to go out more often. So what? I don't like the freezing wet feel of snow on my velvety paw. It also means I look for ways to entertain myself.

But, I can't complain too much. I spent my weekend cuddled up in Mommy's amazingly soft blanket and watched a lot of movies, drank a lot of hot chocolate, ate a lot of cookies, and pondered why it's so great to be a dog. OK. Just kidding about hot chocolate and the cookies, I tried believe you me.

So here is why I think it's pretty good to be a god. I can be gross and totally get away with it.
I slept on two stacked pillows, which I always do. I leaked butt juice on a pillow and the couch, peed on the parent's bed, farted, burped a couple of times, blew snot in my parents faces, drooled water on the floor, regurgitated my food (that must be why my face stinks), ate my regurgitated food, sniffed my poop and pee, and farted again this time clearing the room. All this and no consequences. Well, other than peeing on my parents bed; I got in trouble for that one. But, it's not my fault. It was cold outside and raining and no one laid any blankets down for me to walk on nor did they hold an umbrella to protect me from the cold rain.

Apparently, if you're cute and can look like this:



you can be disgusting and the humans will be shocked and grossed out at first, but they'll always come back laughing for more. I think that says more about them than it does anything else. What do you say?


And yes...my editor saw the typo in the 3rd paragraph. She tried to change it, but the truth is, we pugs are doggy gods. Who else can get away with sleeping underneath a blanket on two stacked pillows?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... Oscar is really nice. I really liked your blog and the way you're carrying on with it. Nice pics and posts are worth reading too. Keep it up!

The best words I can use to introduce myself are: "I Am An Avid dog Lover".

I blog on dogs too. If you are can get some free time, you can drop by my blogs and let me know what you think.

http://aringsburgkennel.blogspot.com
and
http://welcomedoglovers.blogspot.comlerea

Anonymous said...

Hey... Oscar is really nice. I really liked your blog and the way you're carrying on with it. Nice pics and posts are worth reading too. Keep it up!

The best words I can use to introduce myself are: "I Am An Avid dog Lover".

I blog on dogs too. If you are can get some free time, you can drop by my blogs and let me know what you think.

http://aringsburgkennel.blogspot.com
and
http://welcomedoglovers.blogspot.com

Kelli said...

Hi Oscar! My name is Tibby. I saw you on DWB and thought I'd say hello! Maybe we can be friends!
-Tibby
www.tibbytales.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey Oscar you are a cute puppy. Cute puppies get away with a lot. I know. Madison sometimes lets me sleep on her bed even though I'm supposed to sleep in my kennel.

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hey Oscar! I don't like rainy days... Maybe some snow... to play... but that's all... I like to stay inside... in bed! :)
Hugs!

Clover said...

Hi Oscar,
Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend! I hope next time you get some cookies at least...
Love Clover xo